LETTERBOX BROWNIES TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By placing an order on this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- ORDERS AND CANCELLATIONS
- Order Acceptance Policy
All orders and subscription requests received are subject to acceptance by The Exploding Bakery Limited ("The Exploding Bakery") and The Exploding Bakery, and any of its personnel, reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to reject any order without giving reasons. In the event of rejection, we will refund or cancel any payments received in full, via the payment method used to place the order.
- Timing of your order
As a part of the checkout process you will be able to select the delivery date for your first order delivery, whether that delivery is part of a subscription or a one-off order.). Some delivery options are not guaranteed but this will be detailed when you select the option and in a confirmation email
- Changes to your order
If you wish to change your order or subscription, please do so via the "My Account" area of the The Exploding Bakery website or by contacting customer care at email@example.com. We'll always do our best to make last-minute changes for you, but we can only guarantee changes (including to the delivery address and in relation to card messages) that are requested by 9am, 3 days before the intended delivery date. At peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 10 days notice for any changes to be made. We are not responsible for deliveries to wrong addresses that were given to us or for for non-deliveries because of insufficient address details.
- Cancellation policy
One-off orders can be cancelled by 9am, 3 days before the intended delivery date and a full refund will be issued. The easiest way to cancel your order is via the "My Account" area of our website. You can also cancel by contacting customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org. At peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 10 days notice for any changes to be made.
1. We accept American Express, Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards as well as Paypal, Apple Pay, and Google Pay. In order to offer the best security, all our payments are processed securely by Stripe or, if selected as a payment option, Paypal. We are not responsible for address default changes when using Apple Pay.
2. For all ongoing subscriptions, your credit or debit card will be billed at checkout for your first delivery only. For ongoing deliveries, you will be billed on a recurring basis every week in which a delivery is scheduled. The amount your card will be billed in any given week will be the value of your order(s) for the given week.
- For all orders, your credit or debit card will be billed upfront on checkout for the entire cost of the subscription.
- If you create an account and enter your payment details, your card will be stored securely by Stripe so that you can check out on future visits without re-entering your card details.
- We never store or have access to your credit or debit card details.
All prices include delivery charges unless otherwise stated. All prices include VAT unless otherwise stated.
- DELIVERY POLICY
- We deliver by DPD Tracked. We reserve the right to use other courier companies and Royal Mail if required.
- We will determine whether your order will be delivered by courier or by Royal Mail for our free delivery.
- We Deliver to Mainland UK only Tuesday-Friday
- For DPD deliveries, 90%+ of our deliveries will be on the chosen date and almost all remaining deliveries will take place one day after that. We wish we could provide more certainty, but at this time we do not offer a guaranteed one-day delivery service, so we cannot guarantee the exact delivery date.
- In the event of a delay by DPD, courier or Royal Mail, we are unable to offer a refund or to resend your delivery.
- We are unable to provide proof of delivery notifications for Royal Mail orders as this is not a signed for service, tracking is available however.
- You are able to add, modify or change delivery details via the DPD tracking link however we cannot guarantee that delivery instructions will be followed.
- Timed deliveries are not available.
- Although our team will always try our best to ensure punctual delivery for our customers, The Exploding Bakery cannot be held responsible if a delivery arrives late due to any circumstances impacting the availability of the courier or postal service that we use or anything else outside of The Exploding Bakery. We cannot be held responsible for deliveries to wrong addresses that were given to us or for non-deliveries because of insufficient address details.
- In the event of a non-delivery (Brownies not having arrived 1 day after their intended delivery date), please contact The Exploding Bakery customer care at email@example.com. It is the customer's responsibility to contact us within 7 days of the scheduled delivery date in order to claim a refund. Failure to do so will result in the lapse of any rights to a refund.
- Our Letterbox brownies have been designed to go through a standard size UK letterbox (Box Dimensions so you can check your letterbox: 242mm (w) x 30mm (h)), however, not all letterboxes are standardised and DPD are not always able to deliver items through a letterbox. In such case, a notification will be sent or the order will be left either at a safe place or the nearest post office. You can also choose to leave a delivery with a neighbour.
- The Exploding Bakery only delivers within the Mainland of United Kingdom. We can deliver to any address within the United Kingdom, but do not deliver to PO boxes and BFPO addresses or to The Channel Islands.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to use a different delivery method without prior notification.
- If you change address, you must update your address details on the "My Account" section of the website to ensure that no deliveries are sent out to the wrong address. Please ensure this is done by 9am 3 days before your next order is due to arrive. We are unable to provide refunds for any deliveries sent to the wrong location where we have not received advance notice in accordance with this paragraph. Please note that at peak periods we begin processing orders earlier than usual, to account for the large volume of deliveries. This means that we may need up to 10 days notice for any changes to be made.
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to cancel your subscription if it becomes apparent to us that the postal or courier service in your area is too unreliable. We value our customers and our ability to deliver, so where we can't, we won't risk disappointing you.
- OUR PROMISE, RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- We aim to please our customers by delivering banging cakes, in great condition, on time.
All our brownies are sent out in excellent condition and are double checked through every process before leaving our bakery. If you receive brownies that you are not pleased with, please contact customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. If, at our sole discretion, the brownies do not meet our high standards, we will give you the choice of a free replacement at our next available delivery date, or a refund. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of cake within 72 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 3 days. Please note that banks might take an additional 3-5 days to refund the amount to your card.
While our brownies are packed carefully to ensure they arrive as tasty and carefully packed as when they left us, on a small number of occasions (and for reasons beyond our control) they may get damaged in transit. Should this occur to a level that you deem unacceptable, please contact us so that we can arrange a free replacement at our next available delivery date, or a refund. Please note that you will need to email us a photo of the damaged goods in question within 72 hours of receipt in order to be eligible for a refund. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 3 days. Please note that banks might take an additional 3-5 days to refund the amount to your card.
- Non Delivery
While we do everything we can to make sure our goods are delivered, sometimes mistakes do happen and deliveries don't turn up. If we fail to deliver your order (i.e. if your brownies have not arrived within 3 days of their intended delivery date) we will send you a free replacement on our next available delivery date, or a refund. If we offer you a refund, we will refund you the full amount within 3 days. Please note that banks might take an additional 3-5 days to refund the amount on your card.
Please understand that due to the perishable nature of our brownies, we are unable to accept returns. We offer customers refunds or replacement brownies if the brownies are not delivered to an acceptable quality, as detailed above.
- Brownie availability and substitution
In the event of any supply difficulties or out of stock products, we reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
- OFFERS AND PROMOTION CODES
- At our discretion, from time to time, we may offer products at discounted prices. These offers are valid from the time that we introduce them to the end date of the offer and they cannot be used for purchases before the offer introduction date or after the offer end date.
- In the event that a customer has made a purchase the price of the product at the time of purchase shall prevail. We are unable to offer special offer discounts for purchases that have already been made.
- As our special offers are contingent on availability, we may change the terms of special offers and promotional codes, or withdraw them altogether, at any time, and without prior notice.
- We also reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to offer different personalised special offers and promotions and it will therefore only be possible for the customer in receipt of the special offer to redeem the discount.
- Unless explicitly otherwise stated, free or discounted introductory offers are only available to new users of the The Exploding Bakery service, and are only available once to any one household.
- Discounts and credits cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- We only allow one promotion code to be used per order.
- Except where otherwise stated, discounts and credits are available only once to any one person.
- Credit expires 12 months from the date that it is added to an account
- We reserve the right, at our absolute discretion, to expire or revoke credit, or to temporarily remove the ability to redeem credit on our site.
- Except where otherwise stated, discounts and credits can be redeemed against letterbox brownies.
- Unless otherwise specified, discounts are only valid for single purchases and are not valid for regular subscriptions.
- Except where otherwise stated, voucher discounts and credits cannot be redeemed against or applied to orders placed during key peak periods where supply is limited. These include, but are not limited to, 7 delivery days up to and including Valentine's Day and Mother's Day.
- Discounts and voucher codes cannot be redeemed against courier delivery charges, percentage discount vouchers are applied only to the product cost unless otherwise stated.
- Discounts and credit can only be redeemed online at explodingbakery.com.
- CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND OUR CONTROL
- Adverse weather conditions
During adverse weather conditions (including but not limited to heavy snow, ice, flooding or high winds), our delivery partners may not be able to deliver orders on time. This is outside of our control and we cannot accept responsibility for the late delivery of the order. Therefore, in the event of adverse weather conditions, we aren't able to refund or offer re-delivery of affected orders.
- Force Majeure
- Exploding Bakery shall not be liable for delay in performing or for failure to perform its obligations if the delay or failure results from any of the following: (i) Acts of God, (ii) outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism, (iii) the act of any government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any licence or consent), (iv) fire, explosion, flood, fog or adverse weather, (v) power failure, failure of telecommunications lines, failure or breakdown of plant, machinery or vehicles, (vi) default of suppliers, sub-contractors or delivery partners, (vii) theft, malicious damage, strike, lock-out or industrial action of any kind, and (viii) any cause or circumstance whatsoever beyond Exploding Bakery's reasonable control.
- OUR LIABILITY
- Subject to clause 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4, whilst we agree to use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Exploding Bakery service is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any interruption of the Exploding Bakery service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the Exploding Bakery service impossible or impractical.
- We accept liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence.
- We accept liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Subject to clause 9.2(a) and 9.2(b), our liability in contract, tort (including negligence and breach of statutory duty) or otherwise arising by reason of or in connection with your order with us shall in no circumstances exceed the price paid to us for the order in question (defined as an individual delivery within a particular week, not an entire subscription).
Subject to clauses 9.2(a), 9.2(b) and 9.2(c) above we exclude all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages, including without limitation, any costs, loss of profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data and any other consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with your use or inability to access the Exploding Bakery service, whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute or otherwise PROVIDED THAT nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions affects or will affect your or the recipient's statutory rights in relation to the quality, fitness or description of the products supplied.
- We exclude all liability from damages caused by pets and any repercussions caused from pets eating our products.
- CUSTOMER AND RECIPIENT PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To ensure that we can communicate effectively with both customers and recipients, it is very important that you provide accurate personal information.
During the checkout process, we ask for the following personal information:
- Customer's email address We use this information to provide a better customer experience by sending order confirmations, substitution information, dispatch confirmations and delivery confirmations. We will also use the customer's email for marketing communications from time to time. Please ensure that email addresses are accurate.
- Customer's full name and address We use this information for credit and debit card validation.
- Customer's telephone number We use this information to contact customers in the event of problems with the order such as payment failures or delivery issues.
- Recipient's full name and address We require this information in order to deliver the products you have ordered. It is vital that the recipient's address is accurate.
- We reserve the right to supplement and amend the Terms and Conditions on which you are permitted access to the Exploding Bakery site and/or the Bloom & Wild service from time to time. We will post any changes on the Exploding Bakery site and it is your responsibility as a customer to review the Terms and Conditions on each occasion you access the Exploding Bakery service or Exploding Bakery site. Changes will be effective five (5) hours after the posting of any such change and all subsequent dealings between you and us shall be on the new Terms and Conditions.
- We do not guarantee that our website, mobile applications or services will be uninterrupted or error-free and we will not be responsible for any losses arising from such errors or interruptions. Additionally, we reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate access to the Exploding Bakery website, mobile applications and/or the Exploding Bakery services for any reason at any time for repair, maintenance, improvement or other technical reason, and to make changes to them.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to include all other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms contained in the Exploding Bakery site, provided that in the event of a conflict between any such other notices, policies, disclaimers and other terms, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail. If any of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- A person who is not a party to the agreement between you and us has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the Terms and Conditions but this does not affect any right or remedy which exists apart from that Act.
- In respect of fraudulent misrepresentation, this agreement (including any documents and instruments referred to herein) supersedes all prior representations, arrangements, understandings, and agreements between you and us (whether written or oral) and sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between you and us relating to the subject matter hereof.
- Your purchase will be deemed to have occurred in the UK if the delivery was to an address in the UK. In the event of a delivery to an address in the UK, these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. In the event of a delivery to the Republic of Ireland, these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with law of the Republic of Ireland and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
- Thank you for your order, and we hope your Exploding Bakery experience was a banging one.
- REGISTERED OFFICE AND TRADING ADDRESS
Exploding Bakery Limited, 4 Otter Court, Manaton Close, Matford, Exeter, Devon, EX2 8PF
- WHAT WE COLLECT
- We may collect the following information: a) Name, b) Contact information including email address and, in some instances, telephone number, c) Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests, d) Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers or competitions e) Facebook user id if you created an account with Exploding Bakery using Facebook, f) recipient names, addresses and related occasions where you have either sent a bouquet to such recipient or saved such details in your account, g) IP address h) information connected with reviews you leave on our website or app i) your marketing communication preferences j) details of the device with which you transacted with us h) your purchase history with us i) your browsing history on our website or app.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may receive additional information about you, such as demographic data or fraud detection information, from third party service providers and/or partners, and combine it with information we have about you in order to improve the service and marketing that you receive from Exploding Bakery.
- WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Where the information is necessary for the adequate performance of the contract between you and us for us to provide our services
- For customer service and resolution purposes
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided and we may personalise such content based on what we believe may be of interest to you.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We may use the information to send you relevant, personalised communications by post in relation to updates, offers, services and products. We’ll do this on the basis of our legitimate business interest. You are free to opt out of hearing from us by post at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
- We may use the information for the purposes of fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety on our website and app.
We have a legitimate interest in obtaining and using the information as set out above in being able to provide and improve the service and marketing that you receive from Exploding Bakery. You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions included in our marketing communications or changing your notification settings within your Account.
- WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
In order to provide our services, we may need to provide your information to our trusted third party partners, for example:
- Our supply partners in order to ensure we can process and complete your order;
- Our marketing partners in order to offer you services and products that may be of interest to you;
- Our technology partners to ensure we can provide a safe and secure site and improve the performance and relevance of our site to you;
- Our customer service platform providers so you can interact with our customer service team;
- Our professional services partners in order to comply with our legal obligations;
- We will cooperate with all third parties to enforce their intellectual property or other rights. We will also cooperate with law enforcement requests from within or outside your country of residence;
- Where you have consented to such, our competition and brand partners
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website and app in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website and app, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. The ICO provide an extensive explanation of the ways that you can block cookies, please visit https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/ for more information on how to block cookies.
- Specific cookies that may be used on our site include:
Adform, Adroll, Amazon Mobile Ads, Amplitude, Bing ads, Braze, Bugsnag, Chattermill, Cloudflare, Criteo, Drawbridge, DC StormIQ, Facebook ads, Facebook Connect, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Head, Heap, iterate, Mention Me, New Relic, Periscope, Pinterest, Pusher, Rakuten, reviews.co.uk, Smartly, Snapchat, Steelhouse, Tradedesk, Twitter, Zopim
Please note that if you wish to share a product on a third-party website (such as Facebook, Twitter etc) you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don't control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may exercise any of the rights described in this section by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we will ask you to verify your identity before taking further action on your request. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Managing Your Information. You may access and update some of your information through your Account settings.
- Rectification of Inaccurate or Incomplete Information. You have the right to ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete personal information concerning you (and which you cannot update yourself within your Account).
- Data Access and Portability. You have the right to request copies of your personal information held by us. You may also be entitled to request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
- Data Retention and Erasure. We generally retain your personal information for a period of six years after your last active use of our website or app (in line with our legal obligation to keep order information for this duration for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations). If you no longer want us to keep your information, you can request that we erase your personal information and close your Exploding Bakery Account. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety. For example, if we suspend a Exploding Bakery Account for fraud or safety reasons, we may retain certain information from that Account to prevent that user from opening a new Exploding Bakery Account in the future.
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, we may keep some of your information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g. log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Withdrawing Consent and Restriction of Processing. Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in relation to sending third party direct marketing communications to you. Where you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal information by Exploding Bakery you may withdraw your consent at any time by by sending a communication to Exploding Bakery specifying which consent you are withdrawing. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of any processing activities based on such consent before its withdrawal. Additionally, you have the right to limit the ways in which we use your personal information, in particular where (i) you contest the accuracy of your personal information; (ii) the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal information; (iii) we no longer need your personal information for the purposes of the processing, but you require the information for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; or (iv) you have objected to the processing pursuant to paragraph 7.7 and pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of Exploding Bakery override your own.
- Objection to Processing and Profiling. You are entitled to require Exploding Bakery not to process your personal information for certain specific purposes (including profiling) where such processing is based on legitimate interest. If you object to such processing Exploding Bakery will no longer process your personal information for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
Data Security. The security of your data is very important to us. With this in mind we will take all appropriate steps to protect your data and will treat it with the utmost care and attention. We use ‘https’ technology to secure access to all areas of our websites and apps. Access to your personal data is password-protected, and sensitive data such as payment card information is held securely by our 3rd party payment providers, and tokenized to ensure it is protected. We ensure that our systems are regularly monitored for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
- Lodging Complaints. You have the right to lodge complaints about the data processing activities carried out by Exploding Bakery before the Information Commissioner's Office. In the UK, please read: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/raising-concerns/ for details of how to do this. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, are required by law to do so or it is required for the provision of our services as detailed above. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
WHOLESALE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By using our website, you agree to be bound by The Exploding Bakery Terms & Conditions, as stated below.
CONTRACT FOR THE SUPPLY OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
The display of goods on the The Exploding Bakery site amounts to an invitation to treat only and is not an offer to sell products or services at any price indicated. No contract for the supply of products or goods will be deemed to exist between you and The Exploding Bakery unless, and until, an email is sent by The Exploding Bakery to you confirming that your order has been accepted and payment has been successfully made. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by The Exploding Bakery of your offer to buy goods or services from The Exploding Bakery and this acceptance is effective regardless of whether or not you receive the e-mail. The Exploding Bakery are free to withdraw from a prospective contract at any time prior to acceptance. This also applies in the case of any error or inaccuracy in respect of the goods or services, any description applied to the goods or services, the availability of the goods or services, or the order itself. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
The Exploding Bakery is providing this site and its contents on an "as is" basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents. The Exploding Bakery disclaims all such representations and warranties, including for example warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, The Exploding Bakery does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current.
PROCESSING OF ORDERS
Credit cards are debited before items are shipped or before services are activated by The Exploding Bakery. We will dispatch orders at the very earliest opportunity. This may mean that an order placed after the cut off is still dispatched the same day. Orders placed on a Friday will be processed and shipped on a Monday, for a Tuesday delivery. Should you require your order on a specific day please indicate this in the delivery notes section on order completion screen.
Delivery is to be expected when stated but is not guaranteed. We use a next day courier service that has proved very reliable over the years but in very rare instances a delivery has not been made within the stated hours or on the day expected. The Exploding Bakery will do all that they can to assist in tracking the delivery but cannot be held responsible for delays. Special delivery requests will be added for the courier however we cannot guarantee that these will be followed. Note that there are no collections or deliveries on Weekends or Bank Holidays.
We only deliver to UK mainland business addresses. Unfortunately this excludes home business addresses. Orders deemed to have a residential shipping address will not be processed but refunded less an admin charge of £5 + vat.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Except as specifically stated on this site, neither The Exploding Bakery nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. We track the electronic fingerprints of every order placed on this website to enable us and all legitimate crime prevention and prosecution authorities to trace individual users engaging in criminal activities on our website.
RETURNS & NON CONFORMING PRODUCTS
Returns are not accepted due to the perishable nature of the goods and food safety precautions. Please state the product type and best before date when reporting any instance of non-conformity. Any item not conforming to specification must be notified within 24 hours of delivery to be considered for refund. Should a non-conformity come to your attention after this time please contact us immediately and it will be dealt with on a case by case basis. Photographic evidence of the non conformity will be required.
CHANGES IN TERMS
The Exploding Bakery reserves the right to modify these terms at any time without prior notice. Any modification of these terms will be deemed to be effective from the date and time of posting on the The Exploding Bakery web site.